Sunday, December 14, 2008

A Sickness I Can Not Explain & Presents That Can't Be Bought!

The Tree is Done with fewer decorations and no gifts wrapped yet... But It's all good. The Children are the one's who are excited!

I've been sick before... I've watch my mom go threw some sickness. But the feeling I feel right now is unexplainable! I NOW know the feeling of being poisoned.... Not to complain to much BUT I had a rough 4 days. Food still does not sound good. My writing to me does not make much sense. I can not process very well but I'm on to recovery and that is all that counts! The shot that I get the day after Chemo is a killer! It is suppose to make my white blood counts go high so no infection will happen to me. My whole entire body aches from head to toe and my head I feels like blowing off!


Every year I Christmas Shop and gift buy for everyone I can because I love to! I really love too! Even if it is something small with a little note attached to it. I usually have all the gifts under the tree to give to others. This year is different with Medical expenses and everything else it just wont get done. Don't get me wrong I still want to give and will as much as I can but this year is different... Presents are not under the tree like the years past and I'm not up on making cookies with the kids and trying to buy that perfect gift! But what I do know is that once again... Family & Friends are all that matters!!! I have very little Patience with the children lately. I hurts still from the mastectomy and this will be a continue process so I seem to get a little agitated with them more & more. I'm trying so hard to be happy in front of them but they know Mommy isn't her self! If I did not have the family & friends to take care of them I'd be done!

So I think... in the end... even if fewer presents are under the tree this year..Does it matter? No... Because Life is a gift!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey nice blog come check out my blog at tvtrashnews.blogspot.com

Christine said...

What a gorgous tree Elizabeth! If may not be as done up as years past as you say but simple ALWAYS works. It's beautiful. Oh, and you are not alone with the gift thing...there's not one gift under my tree yet either!

I hope you get feeling better soon!

Kristen said...

My heart just aches for you. I know probably the hardest thing for you is not being able to be the mom you want to be. You're kids are tough though. THey will survive this. I wish I could take all of your aches and pains away. Please let me know if you need me to do ANYTHING for you. Love you bunches. I'm so grateful for your life!

CompleteLee Blogger said...

Praying for you.--Marika

Kristen said...

You gotta check out my blog. I did an ode to Elizabeth & friends. Hope you like it. Hope your sickness is getting better. Miss ya.

laurakrummenacher said...

Elizabeth, I love that you are writing your true feelings and letting us all know what you are going through. You will be so happy you did write these things down so that later you can see how far you have come! Please know that we all love you and are praying for your comfort and recovery. I would love a picture but I will just look at your blog to see your cute kids. I don't want you doing more than you have to!