Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Let's Roll....3 Things to do today...All completed!

Schedule tomorrow: Plastic Surgeon to Pump me up! 8AM
1ST CHEMO TREATMENT 9:45 HERE I GO!!!!!!! Kinda scared.....

Port installed today at Hospital: Done! This is so the chemo can be administered every 3 weeks with out messing up veins to much...

Here is the machine with me getting ready for the test... Nightly Night!
Here is the blood mixed with the radioactive stuff so I can get the testing done on the machine...

Muga Scan: DONE! This is where it tests my heart to make sure that my heart is up for getting chemo tomorrow... They draw the blood out of me... Spin it with radioactive stuff then insert it back in to me and put me into a machine... Don't you like the way I talk just like a doctor??? So professional! I'm also a little drugged with pain killers... Writing might be a little off!


Cancer Vixen Hand Wash thanks to my dear friend Melissa,This is what it says...
"So Every Vixen can feel smashing while kicking the cancer's butt!" Wild Berry Smell!!!!
Complements of Bath & Body Works....



I was advised by an experienced cancer survivor friend to get mints for the sores that will come in my mouth while the chemo is being administered.... Clorox cleanups for my chair to stay clean. (who knows what might be living in that!) (Thanks Amy!Love you for your great advice)




Medication ready for tomorrow bought and bagged up: DONE!












3 comments:

Christy said...

Good luck tomorrow, I'll be thinking about you and wondering how things went. I'll call Mitch and check in with you guys tomorrow. We'll be praying that you tolerate the procedure well and that you are able to enjoy the season and your family. Love ya.

Christine said...

Kick some butt Elizabeth!

If you guys need anything, please let us know okay? I know you already have an army of helpers but if a need comes up, call me!

Kristen said...

I like your Dr. talk personally. I can understand it a lot better! It's amazing the steps you have to talk. It's a miracle the figured out how to do all of that! I just saw that Cancer Vixen stuff today and was going to send you some. Guess I got beat to the punch. See how much you're loved! Love the Christmas stuff! Love you more!