Monday, December 8, 2008

No One Like My Aunt!


Before I had to have my surgery I was trying very hard to get things in order with my children, work and Mitch's job etc.... I kept saying I know I can do this! Really I was in denial. My mother had broken her leg 3 weeks prior so she was not going to be much help and so I had to rely on friends and family but it is not the same with little one's and messing up their schedule. So one night I got a call saying my aunt Joanne is flying out to take care of the kids so they can have as much stability as possible.... I had no words to even describe my feelings... The other thing is she and her husband is serving a Mission for the LDS church in Salt Lake City Utah so she was given special permission to leave her mission and take care of my family for 3 weeks. I want her to know that she is one of a kind. Funny, Beautiful, Loving, and a true Angel! Everyone who meets her loves her instantly! So Joanne your a Saint in my eyes... We Love You .... Yesterday was a sad day. She left us and I felt like I was going to start my next step by myself... But I know deep down I have more support than I'll ever be able to comprehend. Joanne you helped me heal in many ways than just physical!

2 comments:

Owen said...

We'll miss you sweet Joanne!!!

Kristen said...

I always knew I liked her! I'm SO glad she was able to be there for you. What an inspired Mission President!