Tuesday, December 9, 2008

No Matter What It Is Still Christmas At The Cluff's House!


Of course I was not into this stuff considering....But my husband just starting pulling out the stuff and began to light the house! Ethen just had to put the star on... While Drake took the beads and ran around the house with them.... I patiently did not yell because I was trying to get into the spirit of Christmas!




Yesterday I came home to find this! This is the small tree in the Play Room.... We have a 14 foot tree in the Great Room that my dad and Mitch are finishing up for us... Ethen must get the love for decorating from Mitch and I.... We both share the hobby of decorating all over the house in ever room! We are not quite done but at least we started..... I was not up to it much but my kids need to still have a wonderful holiday... I have so much to be thankful for. Let me just list the types of friends and family that check on me near or far...

1. Text messages every minute of the day.(You sweet girls!)

2. Food brought in every other day.

3. Friends from High School emailing or calling me to see how I am. (I had not talked to them for 20 years and they still care) *** Michele H> & Kristin C>!!!

4. Old Friends sending me Chocolate covered fruit that I eat in 10 sec. (Thanks Dana)

5. Friends sending my tear jerking cards that make me want to kiss them!

6. Friends who pick up my children everyday drive them to school and bring them home.

7. Sisters who take my children all day and put up with the chaos

8. Friends who come over late at night and drop off Bath & Body Works treats (Thanks Melissa)

9. Brothers who call and say.... do you need anything today?

10.Friends who have challenges of their own and still drop everything to call and give great advice for my chemo treatment.

11. My Aunt & Uncle to call to see how I am every day!

12.A Mother who watchs Maya day & night so I do not have to pick her up so much without hurting.

13. Sister in law who calls and sends fruit and chocolate too! Keep it coming guys!

14. A dear Friend who takes my children's pictures every year & who sends me positive emails with beautiful flowers.

15. A friend from Memphis who calls daily to say hello even when I can not talk she still leaves me a message to say she loves me....
16. A brother who calls and sings on the phone to tell me how much he loves me. (He made the words up!)
17. My Husbands brother, wife, niece, her husband and little boy just showed up one night to see how I am and to tell me they are Praying for me... They do not live just around the block either! I love you guys too!

The list goes on and on and on..... To amazing for words!
What A Christmas Present to give to me!

2 comments:

Christy said...

Glad to see that Mithc and your Dad were able to get the house ready for Christmas. We're putting Grandma's tree up tomorrow night. Take care. I'll call next week so we can set a time up to come and get Ethen.

Christine said...

I am so happy that you are being taken care of for Christmas. It's so sad but I kinda hate the chore of decorating for Christmas. It would be a total blessing for me to not have to do it! Hee, hee!

Enjoy!