Saturday, November 1, 2008

Clone Wars Trooper, Narnda & Little Butterfly~~~~~

Ethen Clone Wars Trooper waiting out front for us to hurry and get treating!
My brothers little mermaid Logan


Drake & Maya taking a rest!



Ethen, Maya & Drake waiting to go get the treats!



Maya the Butterfly!



Pictures of Maya do not even begin to show how darling she really was....

Had a fun night with the Kids.... They got way to much candy... I should know I keep eating it! We 1st went to our church to "trunk & treat & spent time with some friends then headed over to my sisters to finish up the night... We enjoyed the children so much ... Maya knew just what to do with her candy bucket. She would wait for someone to drop candy into it then quickly hand me a piece so I could open it up for her. She then would take a few bites and drop it on the floor... she did this all night long. What a memory! The kids just love being with their cousins! (Til 11:45 pm)

7 comments:

Mom OT said...

I LOVE Maya's costume. What cute kids!!!

Owen said...

Ditto!
Loved shootin the breeze with ya!

Krista said...

AHH!!! I wish we could have seen them in person on Halloween! Soo cute:) If it was anything like our night..the kids are still rolling off their sugar high!

Melissa and Trevor said...

you did have the cutest butterfly ever at the trunk or treat!

Kristen said...

You're kids look so cute. I think I could just eat Maya up she looked soooo darling. I wish they were here to go out with my kids. OR, I wish I was there. Miss ya bunches. Love ya more.

Christy said...

I can't believe that Chase and Ethen had the same costume for Halloween. How funny is that? They are into so many of the same things. How are you guys doing???

Anonymous said...

You kiddos looked so cute in their costumes. Sounds like you had a great night!