Sunday, November 16, 2008

My Last Hooray! And It Was Vegas Baby! Vegas!

Okay, this is the scoop... Mitch and I decided we needed to get away before my surgery. So my sister and her husband decided to plan a trip with us to Las Vegas. Let's just say they had some CONNECTIONS this trip was to fun! From real VIP treatment to non stop eating to hilarious rides with cab drivers... The story would be to long to write so just know....this was an experience. THANKS LESLIE & NICK... Memories & Some great times!


It all began with my kids waiting for their sitter out side with snacks and chairs... I thought that they would just have a hard time with us leaving but I was wrong they could not wait to get rid of us. So here they are waiting for Anna to come and take over!

Drake & Ethen anxiously waiting for their sitter!




This is Mitch & I on the airplane... Vegas here we come!



We stayed at the Wynn Hotel... We got into the hotel very late we were exhausted so here is Mitch ordering room service at 12midnight! We seriously had the set up! Room service ANY time we wanted! How sweet is that?


So I just had to get some desert. All American Chocolate Cake and I just needed a little fruit... Strawberry Shortcake. Unbelievable.



Here we are enjoying Breakfast!




Here I am enjoying not food but an Abercrombie Guy Yummy....Well I have to confess I think I still enjoyed the deserts better but this was a nice added bonus.
THIS IS A REAL GUY. I'm not at the WAX MUSEUM!




We just had to take a little break from all the eating we were doing.... I'm striking a pose! Then will go back to eating...




This is part of the Wynn Hotel we stayed at.... Just a beautiful place... We actually got to enter in the Private area where only "invited guess" entered.



Okay, Leslie and I needed to put a little fun in this shot so we decided to strike another pose...




Just had to eat again... So after a warm bath I decided to call room service and have chocolate covered strawberries delivered to my room with a diet Pepsi on ice! This is for you Erica!


This was the topper! My sister got Mitch and I 6th row seats to Ka at the MGM Grand... I just can not describe the show to you... It had a story line to it and the people in the show were fabulous! I left the show wishing I could meet each cast member... The show just brought tears to my eyes with the amount of talent these people had... As I was watching the show I though what a beautiful love story. Amongst all the trials that the girl and boy had go through to make it back together they made it! It was hard but they did it! The feeling of love was still their! This is what I feel everyday as I am going through my trial...I'll make it! I have so much love from Mitch and my family that "this will pass"...and I'll move on... What a night!












I'M NOT A GAMBLER! I mean it! But my sister had entered me in a slot tournament that allowed me, my sister and Mitch to hit the slot as many times as we could in 3- 10 mins sessions.. The person with the most points won cash and prizes... I was the 1st to hit the slot and it appeared I was the one with the least amount of points... Needless to say none of us got enough points to win even a $1... Oh well it was an experience... Lots of food was served... At this point I was eating just to eat! (my sister in-law Sheri will be sooo jealous after she reads this! Sorry Sheri)


This is Me, Mitch, Nick & Leslie at the Red 8 Restaurant eating again! This time we "people watched" I can not begin to tell you what we saw! Boy does Vegas have Every Walks Of Life! But enjoyed every minute of it..







This is the Private entrance that Mitch and I would go through to get to our suite. Beautiful!







The weekend was winding down. We decided to relax that day and begin to get ready for our flight. But we just had to have Breakfast before we left buy the cabana!



Overall, it was an experience to be able to forget some of the things that have been going on and I truly appreciate my sister Leslie and Nick sharing such a wonderful time time with us... We laughed and laughed and laughed.... I'll be thinking of these "good times" as I get put under on Wednesday! Good times,,,, Good times,,,, Just as I thought I was done with eating... My sister & Nick dropped us off for a few minutes to run into the store after getting into Phoenix and when we got back into the car I had an HUGE In & Out Burger waiting for me with Fries & a diet coke! to funny... They just make me laugh!

3 comments:

Owen said...

Ok. So now I am officially H.U.N.G.R.Y.!! Were you at the wax museum, or was that a real Abercrombie body??? Hmmm, nice. I have to go with you on the fact that I enjoyed the pictures of the beautiful food more than the body though!! Thanks for taking advantage of the room service to get some VIP strawberries!!! You and Mitch look so cute in all the pics! I am so glad you got to milk this weekend for all it was worth!! I can only imagine what things you laughed about all day long!!

Mom OT said...

Looks like you guys had a BLAST!!! I can only imagine the laughter!!! Glad you and Leslie were able to get away with your hubbies.

jana said...

What a riot!! good times, I would say. The only thing better would be Bunco in Vegas. Too funny.