Saturday, November 8, 2008

Safari Birthday Party for Drake & A Beauitful Arizona Night with Friends & Family...

My sister Leslie & her husband Nick are enjoying the bon fire. We had just a great time with them and their children... Little Cole and Darling Grant....Maya just can't get enough of them!

We started off the night with all the boys celebrating Drake's 4th Birthday. Mitch & I decided to have it a bit early because of my surgery date which is 2 days before his birthday so we celebrated tonight with family and wonderful friends... We usually have a huge party for my children but this year we made it a bit smaller with everything going on.... Time was an essence so these are who Drake wanted to invite and so we did... The boys have Safari Animal Face Masks on.. sweet little boys that they are.... I love all of them!





Here are some of my favorite people! Front row: Me, Erica my saving grace! She constantly checks on me to see how I am... She sure helps me vent when I need to! No words can describe Erica.....True Friend. Melissa my amazing friend who have taken such good care of my children! I could not have done what I have done so far without her. My children love her!2nd Row: My sister Leslie who is the best sister anyone would want to have! Everyone should have a sister like me! She is my kids 2nd mother! They love her and she loves them just like her own... She is one reason I know I can get through this Cancer Stuff because she will be their for my kids! Krista I've known for a long time... Mitch & I just love her family... When I told her about my cancer her eyes filled with tears and I knew her heart was aching for me...She was one of the 1st to know about me...the very 1st thing she said to me is "what can we do?"Boy was she reassuring....


Drake blowing out 4 candles! He is the funniest kid!



Here is Mitch & I enjoying our Friends & Family around the Bon Fire in our backyard. Boy do I love him... He is my life! A wonderful night to remember....

4 comments:

Amy Sue said...

I officially suck! I don't know where my brain was. I'm so sorry we missed being with you. Looks like it was a lot of fun!

I'm sure you're super busy up until surgery time, but we will have to get together soon!

Let me know what I can do to help!

Kristen said...

It looks like you guys had a great night. Wish we could have been there to help celebrate. Give him lots of hugs from TN!

Melissa and Trevor said...

my boys are still talking about Drake's party! We had a great time!

jana said...

What's Erica without a can of Diet Dr. Pepper.

You are definitely not alone. I'm so proud of your courage and strength.
Love your guts!