Saturday, February 7, 2009

It's A Beautiful Day!
















This was a harsh week for me and I saw no end in site! I kept trying to see a light at the end but felt so incredibly sick and nothing seemed Beautiful! Today I was in bed and trying to take a nap. I couldn't fall asleep and just kept thinking I should go outside! I went out back the kids followed me and then Mitch! I tried to take in the amazing cool air and sunshine!
(despite the kids asking me to do something for them every 2 minutes) I enjoyed being outside... I feel I'm beginning to look sicker.... No matter what people say I see it! When your sick and you feel like dying no positive reinforcement helps but it WAS A Beautiful Day.... Today....

2 comments:

Owen said...

Ummmm, I saw you yesterday and you still look amazingly beautiful!

Kristen said...

I'm so sorry you feel so sick. Sick just sucks! Still love you tons. Can't wait to see you.