Tuesday, February 24, 2009

I had a friends come visit me!


Mitch, Me, Luis & Blair

This is one of my childhood friends. Mitch and I were able to talk him into moving to Arizona years ago and finish college. Blair stayed with Mitch and I in our home in Mesa. We enjoyed every minute with him and appreciate his friendship very much. After Blair finished college he found himself back in the Maryland / D.C. area. For years now Mitch and I have kept in touch with him and ever since my diagnosis with cancer he expressed such concern for me and said "I'm going to come see you! "Well he did... Last Sunday my friends Blair and Luis flew out from D.C. to see me! Just me! They are so kind and sure lifted me up! It made my sick day not seem so bad after their visit! Thanks guys for coming to visit me it sure lifted me up!

2 comments:

Owen said...

Just you??? Of course they came to visit just you! Silly.

Christine said...

Yay for good friends! That's awesome!