Thursday, February 19, 2009

I Can Do This! (i think!) 4th Round is waiting for me.




Actually I can not sleep tonight knowing what tomorrow will bring. I know I will go through the motions and just keep pushing...I believe this is my trial in life and I'm learning so much from this experience. But sometimes I need a little pick me up! So I decided to write these words that I'm feeling.... Risk, Dream, Dare, BELIEVE, Try, Listen closely, HOPE... That's what gets us through tough times with anything in life! and Life is tough!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for inspiring me. Life is tough. Best of luck, wishes, and prayers to you on round 4.

laurakrummenacher said...

I'm continually amazed by your strength and positive attitude Elizabeth! Know that you are in our thoughts and prayers!

Christine said...

Hey Elizabeth! I wanted to tell you that we have a woman in our ward who has been battling cancer too. She's my daughters primary teacher and one of the best we've ever had. I look for her each Sunday to see how she's doing and I've watched her go from healthy and vibrant to sick and weak. Each Sunday as I've watched her, I've thought of you and wondered how you were fairing that week as well. Anyway, I just wanted you to know that last Sunday she looked so much stronger and for the first time she came without her scarf. She was ROCKING a very cute short hair style with a full head of hair! I couldn't help but smile when I saw her and I had tears in my eyes when I thought that that is going to be you too in the near future. Hang in there Elizabeth. YOU CAN DO THIS and you are going to be healthy and strong again one day!

Kristen said...

Love those words! You are so inspiring to everyone. Love you. Can't wait to see you.