Saturday, February 21, 2009

4th Round Done!



Even though the 4th round is done... I have several days until I'll feel a little normal! It is hard because all I want to do is hide and lay in my bed but at the same time that gets old too! I don't have much to complain about because I'm not that sick. When I get the shot on Monday for my blood counts to stay high that is when I feel the worst in my opinion. I couldn't figure out why I look so different beside the weight gain from chemo & steroids but realized my eye lashes are gone! Eye brows are thinning too. What a difference it makes to have some eye lashes. Never appreciated them like I do now! Any ways I 'm so lucky to have Mitch take me to every doctor's appointment and have my friend Erica bring me home. In the back of me you can see her... this is a true friend that helps me every step of the way... So friends far away know I'm being taken care of. Also those friends who always check on me weekly THANK YOU this means a lot to me! Love you all...

3 comments:

Geri Gathings said...

Lizabeth :) I am so happy you made it through. We have a beautiful blue sky today and it just reminded me to pass blue skies to you :) dang is that corny or what!!! Love ya girl.

Stephanie said...

You only have 2 more treatments, right? Hang in there! You're more than half way done and you are beautiful with or without lashes! Hope you're feeling good today!

Kristen said...

Even though you may not believe me, you still look fabulous! Tell Erica and Mitch I love them! Thank you for taking such good care of my best friend!