Friday, March 13, 2009

I See The Light!



As sick as I feel today and knowing that it doesn't get any better for at least a week 1/2 I laid in the recliner during treatment saying to myself "only one more time!" Each time I get a treatment I ask myself can I do this again? I guess you just do it no matter what! My friend gave me 6 pink bracelet's to add 1 each time I finish a round of Chemo! I have 5 on today and only have 1 more to add! When I looked in the beautiful soft box that laid 1 more bracelet I could not believe it! I am almost done! How did I do it? Well I know how... It is because of my support system... It is amazing how people care. In my darkest lows I feel so overwhelmed but knowing I have people to help me is so comforting...I have been blessed with meals, people watching my children so I can rest. This has made the chemo treatment process a lot easier... I could not get through this Challenge with out the help, calls, letters, emails...I see the light! My life has been spared! I am grateful for that. I hope and pray that I will remember this and always live each day happier and fuller. All my love...

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Yay! You're almost there! We will need to go and celebrate after your last treatment! Love you and will still keep praying for ya!

Kristen said...

Love the bracelets! You are almost done and you're amazing. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! I had such a great time seeing you. It made me so happy i can't even tell you. You mean the world to me. Thanks for inspiring the world!