Sunday, June 7, 2009

Things Are Getting Back To Normal...










This past week even though I had Radiation in a certain area for 5 days I'm still dealing with the sever burn in areas of my skin. The hole is getting better but not healed... The doctor wants to put Radiation off for another week because part of that tissue is not ready. He really wants to radiate that area 9 more times! So for now I have to wait until things clear up. BUT My mind is clear, I'm doing more than I have for a long time! I'm also no longer wearing hats! That's right No more! I'm done... I now feel like there is enough hair on my head that I look fine to go hat less. It's not at all what I would like my hair to look but I'm not going to complain.


















This week my brother Justin his wife and children came out for a visit...I've enjoyed them so much that (I said to myself) Things are getting back to normal! I was told by many friends that I will be back to myself and allow to have friends and family back into my life where I actually can enjoy every minute with them! I deep down did not know if it would ever be the same but tonight I now know that Life does go on.... When your down and feel terrible it seems as if things will never be the same but in time things get better!

It's just amazing what a difference it makes to have a little hair, eyebrows and eyelashes! I'll never complain about my hair again!


Love to you all ... Thank you for your up lifting words and support!

8 comments:

Owen said...

YAY!!!! You look SOOOOO happy! So glad you are feeling better! Miss you.

Amy Sue said...

good girl! looks like you had a fabulous time with your family. I'm so happy your feeling like life is getting back to normal. you done good miss.

Christy said...

You look great, glad to hear that things are getting better for you. Take care and tell everyone Hi.

Kristen said...

You look great. You're hair is actually super sassy and cute. YAY!!!

Anonymous said...

Awesome! Thinking of you often.

Lonni said...

I think you look beautiful!!!

melissa said...

We enjoyed our visit with you too! Thanks for everything! The girls miss their so much-and already want to know when we'll go visit again.

Christine said...

Elizabeth, it's so good to see your smiling face in these photos! I'm so happy you are feeling better!