Friday, May 22, 2009

Nobody Said It Was Going To Be Easy!

One more challenge I have to go through. I have to put off Radiation for another week! My skin is not taking it real well. I started an antibiotic to fight any infection from the blisters that have occurred. The only good thing out of this is that my plastic surgeon took out 75ccs of Saline from the expander so I am feeling so much better. I truly lived with constant pain from my back to my chest with the amount of fluid that pressed into my chest wall! So for now I'm feeling good. I will probably sleep well for the 1st time in months without any discomfort. So again I have to say... I have to just keep going! I have no choice!

5 comments:

Owen said...

Elizabeth cluff. You are a warrior.

Stephanie said...

Sorry about the delay :( But so glad to see you at church today. You look beautiful!

Shannon and Jimmy said...

you looked beautiful at church on sunday. good to see you smiling.

Amy Sue said...

Keep on keepin missy! You'll be through with this soon.

Lonni said...

What a rollercoaster. Hang in there my dear. You are in my thoughts and prayers. Thanks for taking the time to keep those of us far away updated.