Tuesday, October 14, 2008

If We Could Talk (I mean see) The Animals!






























Ethen has been on Fall break which I have had such a good time spending quality time with him... We decided to go to the Phoenix Zoo. Growing up I often went to the Washington National Zoo ...needless to say the Phoenix Zoo & D.C. Zoo are not the same! However, we did try to at least have fun! My sister and I took 5 kids. My 3, her son Cole and our niece Logan. With having a hard time seeing any animals ... and Cole being the character that he is... continuing to say how much it smelled at the Zoo my sister and I were so exhusted by the end of the day. We both asked ourselves "Was this Worth it?" Yes...Hopefully the smells, no animals and lots of walking will be a wonderful memory.

My mother asked Drake when he got home..."so did you see the Giraffes?"

Drake: No.

Mom: "Did you see the Rhino's"

Drake: No,

Mom: "lets see... did you see the Monkeys?"

Drake: Yes 2 little ones.

Mom: "Well what did you get to do at the Zoo?"

Drake: I got to brush the goats!

That is all we really got see... Except for some pink flamingos... Where were all the animals? At least the Phoenix Zoo has a great water(see Maya in her Giraffe swim suite so appropriate!) park so that made up for the disappointment of the Zoo Animals being no where in site!










No comments: