Saturday, January 24, 2009

Wish List...


This week I haven't felt all that bad... I was Eating, Sleeping and Taking Kids To School! But I have to say my spirits are low... I keep telling myself that this is totally normal! How can someone with Cancer and going through Chemo always be in good spirits? So I decided to write down what I wished for maybe this will make me feel better....

I wish that sometimes...

1. People did not look at me funny!

2. That I could touch my head in the shower... When I wash my head I do it very quickly because it still feels weird to me!

3. I could taste flavorful food.

4. I did not have sleeping problems.

5. I did not gain weight! I thought for sure I'd loose but the steroid makes me retain water and want FATING FOOD!

6. I could get up in the morning feeling like I want to face the children.

7. I could stand Noise.

8. I could concentrate
9. I could get use to the WIG

10. April 3 would get here! This will be my Last Chemo Treatment


This is it... not much more that I would wish for. This will pass I know. I just don't have the energy to do what it takes to be like I want to be.

2 comments:

Owen said...

You are so brave. Anytime you are up for flavorful food, you know who to call! We'll have to map out our dining destination for after our "girls day out/chemo" on Friday!

Kristen said...

Reading your list just made me tear up!!!! All those little things that we sure do take for granted. I can tell you that your experience is really making me appreciate all I have. Thank you for that gift. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!!