Sunday, January 18, 2009

Hair Does Make A Difference!

Okay today I decided to go to church and so I knew I had to do a little more to myself than just wear a scarf! So I got up and put on this actually "REAL HAIR" wig that was given to me by a dear friend. Rewind a few months ago...


My friend Amy was diagnosed with Breast Cancer Last Year and is now officially done with Chemo/Radiation. I had a synthetic wig but did not really like wearing it so one day she called me and asked if I wanted her wig. I said sure! I remember how she looked and you never could tell that she was wearing a wig! So I've worn this one about 3 times now but never took a picture of myself. I decided when I got home to take a pic and post it so I could remember how I looked.... Not bad for being a wig! Ya Think?
So many people said that it looked like my real hair! I actually think I'll start wearing it more! Thank You Amy!

6 comments:

Owen said...

ADORABLE!!

Christy said...

Looks great and you definitely can't tell it's not your real hair. Take care.

Curt, Charlene, Luke, Ty, Jake and Chase said...

LOVE it!

Kristen said...

WOW!!!! I'm amazed how much it looks like your hair. Perfect match for the color. YEAH WIGS! It looks great lib.

Stacey said...

You look fabulous!

Amy said...

Your Welcome!!
You look really good. Just keep your head up and stay strong. It will make this whole thing alittle easier.