Monday, January 12, 2009

Got A Shot=Feeling Out of It! + Met with Surgeon

I now know that for me getting getting the shot to help my white blood counts go up and to prevent me from infection is a killer! Once I got the shot and had enough time to get to the car I told my mom..."I feel funny!" But If don't receive this shot I could get any kind of disease or wind up in the hospital. So feeling Out Of It is paying the price! It's more than feeling Out Of IT. It is just not me! I can not comprehend well or function with anyone or anything... Feeling sick is just the half of it!


My mother then drove to the next appointment to see the reconstruction doctor to look at my boob less boob! Actually it's doing real good. Got a little more growing to do. But the surgery I had a week ago was worth it! Infection is cleared and she said I will be ready to "pump up" by next week. Not quite sure I'm ready for that pressure and pain. I will just have to see. At least their is something to put in a sports bra :)



By the time my 2 doctor appointment was done so was I. I felt so jittery and could not control how I felt. I could not relax. If felt as if I was on Speed! Of course of all the days I could relax I had no one to bother me... Boys were gone, Mitch was at work and my mother had the house under control and I COULD NOT sleep because of that stupid shot! Shortly after I had to resort to a sleeping pill just to knock the edge off!


So my sweet mother decided to put Maya down for a nap. I told her despite all of her sickness and health problems she is doing more for me than I could do for her and I truly appreciate it. My mommy is the best! I love her with all my heart! What would I do without her!


Side Note: I can not even believe I have to go through 4 more of these!terrible treatments! Can I do it? I'm so ready to talk about something besides me! So maybe my next blog will be different depending on the event! Love to you all! I think of you guys everyday!



7 comments:

Owen said...

We heart Martha too!

Charlene said...

You can totally do it! We love you, your mom, and the rest of your family too.

BTW...I HATED that shot too!

Brock and Lisa McKeown said...

You have the best attitude about everything! Thank goodness for family!!!

Candice said...

Woohoo for boob expansion!

I love that you are doing this blog so that I can check in and see how things are going. I'm sorry to hear about the "bumps" in the road but so happy to see that things are back on track! Hang in there girl!

Kristen said...

I'm sorry you're having it so hard. Do you want me out there? I keep praying that you'll be able to have the strength to handle all of this. Fact is, you're going through A LOT. It's amazing what the body can even handle. I wish I could take it from you. Love you. Tell your mom I love her too.

Christine said...

YEAH for the sports bra that one day you will look completely smashing in!

When you get past all this, we have to do a race together!

Hang in there!

Em said...

Sorry I missed seeing the "hair" in person, but the office staff said it looked really good!