Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Part 2 Salt Lake City Hanging With My Bro!

This is the Salt Lake Temple. Amazing site! We spent the day touring the different places on Temple Square. What a spiritual place. I was so inspired by all the history behind my religion that I felt overcome with emotion at times. The children loved meeting the many sister missionaries that were there serving. They were AMAZED at the many Book of Mormons that were written in 100's of languages. The best part of this experience was attending the Families can be forever movie. What a great thing to know that because of my faith in Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ we as a family can be together in the eternity. With having cancer many thoughts of death went through my mind. This made me stronger in what I believe in and that in the end... Family is what really matters.



Mitch and I were definitely exhausted with 3 children in a hotel room for 5 days but it was worth it.








Here are the cousins... Abbi Ethen, Maya and Drake eating at CPK...









We went to the Aquarium in Salt Lake.The kids loved it! Not a huge place but a lot of fun! It was just enough for them to really get an idea of all the critters in the sea! Gotta love my brother Justin... My kids could not get enough of him!










Love this sweet girl Maddie! Justin and Melissa's 5 year old!


We also visited the Dinosaur Museum. Actual dinosaurs that lived in Utah were on display. We learned a lot and saw the coolest 3D movie about these huge things that lived before us! This is Maya and Ethen digging for fossils.






Abbi and Maddie taking a turn digging...






Seriously... This is gross! Justin bought Nacho flavored crickets and worms (dried) to eat in the 3D movie...





Here they are before Justin took a bite!!! Crazy Guy... Mitch looks so enthused





This is Maya and Chloe. They loved each other so much. Chloe could not get enough of Maya and Maya loved every minute of the attention.






And finally my Brother and his wife. We loved being with them. They are way to much fun and love my children like there own. We had a blast and appreciate them meeting us in SLC..




GOOD TIMES JUSTIN GOOD TIMES!





No comments: