Saturday, July 11, 2009

The 4th of JULY 2009

I decided I needed to get away. I haven't been anywhere since November and I was really getting tired of just being in my home... So I packed up the crew and we left for a relaxing weekend in Northern Arizona where there are PINE TREES, COOL WEATHER, and NO HUMIDITY. Perfect.... All I wanted to do was Relax and that is what we did... Mitch and I getting ready to go to the cabin in Pinetop Arizona a beautiful 3 hour drive and your in the thick of Green Pines....


The boys in front of the cabin. With Mitch having a broken leg and not able to pack and carry anything Sweet Ethen helped me with Everything! The little get away would not have happened without him.


My Mommy came to join the fun (actually to get out of the 100 degree heat!)


Drake hiked down to the lake and realized that it was just to deep to get in!


Me and Maya Girl taking a break from playing in the creek by the cabin.


The kids sitting on the back porch What amazing weather...70 degrees no humidity pure bliss!
A much needed break.








3 comments:

Lonni said...

Oh Liz, I'm so glad you got to get away and relax. You and your darling family so deserve it. My love to all of you (including your cute mom). Hang in there.

Owen said...

We love Pinetop! It's so beautiful and relaxing! Glad you guys got away! We still need to get together and catch up. Any night just name it. Or just come over and chit chat.

Anonymous said...

That looks like it was tons of fun. I love just relaxing and having not to do anything. I hope it was everything you hoped it would be.