Friday, March 20, 2009

My Friends...


In the last few days I have been so emotional... Knowing why, I just kept telling myself " suck it up" this will pass... I had been so sick that I just wanted to die! Seriously I thought to myself "I can not do this anymore".


I had so many friends this week contact me that it was overwhelming... Some I hadn't spoken with for 20 years and others were my regulars just checking in on me!


EACH one of you will never know how much it helped me!


I had never been this low before but by the end of the week I was filled with so much happiness that I was just grateful for life and saw how important it is care for others....


How is it that after 20 years I have friends that care enough to let me know I'm in there thoughts and prayers? People have amazed me in ways that I can't explain~ I'm in amazement by the old friendships that have reconnected with me at this point in my life... Simple phone calls, Beautiful cards, Lovely emails have made my life never the same again... I am humbled by this... Thank you Friends you will be blessed for blessing me~

No comments: