Tuesday, December 20, 2011

The Holidays~My Children Keep Saying... It's taking forever!


Random pictures of what we have been doing these past 3 weeks.  We started the holiday season right after Thanksgiving by putting up the Christmas tree and lights.  This is when our children become so hyper for weeks!  I remember being the same exact way as a child so I try to be patient.
We went to Lego land right after my 3day in San Diego.  It was all decorated for Christmas.  Super Cute! All the Legos were made of Santa's, Presents and Raindeer.

We have done a few cookies and will finish up Christmas Eve.  Maya is a little Betty Crocker!  She is such a perfectionist!  Every cookies was perfect!
This is my most favorite part of the holidays. My family receiving cards from old friends, family and neighbors. I love it!

I'm ready to relax and enjoy Christmas Day in my PJ's. Happy Holidays to all my readers! Hope it is a wonderful Christmas for you.

No comments: