Thursday, December 1, 2011

DAY 2 EVEN HARDER= Slow Motion

Day 2: I felt like I was in slow motion. I would say that I'm physically active. I run and lift weights but for some reason walking this many miles puts a different kind of stress on the body. For me my feet were not working to well the 2nd day but I kept moving every mile! This was the morning view from leaving camp. The walkers at Mission Bay stretched back miles! Loved this view.Here I am about 1/2 way. Made it from Mission Beach to Ocean Side. I knew I only had 10 more miles to go but it was a L O N G 10 miles for me. But again, the views and the community support kept me and my team going.









The Remembrance Tent.





Each tent represents a city where the 3 day has been this year. It was a beautiful site to see this over the bay. Very touching to and sad.




Here is our tent! That morning was cold and again I could hardly walk!












The community supporters are unbelievable! People from all over come out to support walkers. They thank each of the walkers for participating. It was a great boost to your esteem! This day we walked right by Sea World. Some of the performers at Sea World thanked us as we walked by the entrance~!





Another community supporter with her owner.





Day 2 was completed. 40 miles done! I only had 20 more miles to go!




Day3: tbc

No comments: