Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Another Trial in My Life








I mentioned a while ago in my previous post that my little Maya will have several surgeries within the next year. Next Monday she will have her first surgery on her left hip to help repair the hip and muscle that is not growing properly. This is her today getting another xray of her hip before the surgery date...








Sad to say this will be a 3 hour surgery with a long recovery followed by a metal plate to be removed months later.








I thought I could handle my issues that I've experienced but this is killing me more that I ever thought it would. As the days get closer I can hardly process my thoughts.








Today she had her preop. We went over all the things that will take place. She will have a wheelchair delivered Saturday. This will be quite a Journey. Have I mentioned before that I am so tired of Doctors/ Appointments/ Doctors/ Doctors/ Doctors????








One Day at a time...

2 comments:

Owen said...

My heart breaks for you and Maya.....you will continue to be in our prayers. One day at a time, sometimes one hour at a time. Sending you mental hug and a diet pepsi.

Krista said...

Ohhhh Sweet Maya!!! Call us for anything! We would LOVE to help