Saturday, August 27, 2011

This is a Hard One!

(I'm Gonna Love You Through It) click on this





I have a friend...




She was in my life at the time I got the news I had Invasive Breast Cancer...




I was 37 and had 3 little children...




When we had to make a plan to figure out surgery, recovery, chemo treatments, recovery again, my children, my home, my husband and the next 6 months of my life she did it for me...



I got a text the other day from her. She was a little chocked up stating I had to hear this song.

So I went to itunes. Found the song and just had No words... Really! This song is written for all the Women who have experienced Breast Cancer.


For me the lyrics are exactly how I remember my experience.

Love you my friend...

I'm not there yet for the 3Day... Please help me get there! I only need $300.00 Bucks

1 comment:

Owen said...

just bawled my eyes out....video makes it even more special. Love you E!