Wednesday, August 17, 2011

ONCOLOGIST APPOINTMENT COMPLETED....

Today was a milestone. No oncologist appointment til December! Eeeeeek!!!!

I'm starting to have these appointments with a 4 month break in between! I will follow up with a Mammogram in November. What a relief for me. Life is funny though. I get over my medical issues begin to heal mentally and physically and now have a long Journey ahead with Maya my 4 year old.
Today she accompanied me to the doctor. Best companion to take anywhere! She is an angel... Have I mentioned that before? Because she is...
Next month she will begin her 1 of 4 surgeries on her hips. (more on her to come)

my friends love you and appreciate your donations! Please help me! 300$$$ left then I will be walking in NOVemBer!!!!!

1 comment:

Em said...

In my thoughts more than you could imagine.

Love,
Emily