Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Bras For A Cause...






This is our Team Name for The 3 day. Bras For A Cause ! I have 5 Fabulous friends that are going to begin training with me. I'm doing great on my own. My endurance is getting better each week and I can not begin to tell you about the generous donations that have come in on my behalf. I have a friend who had a garage sale (in the rain) and said it was the most successful one she has ever had! She said that people who didn't even buy anything donated to her Breast Cancer Jar! $600 bucks for my Team!




Our Team created a blog to begin raising money. Our 1st fund raiser will be a huge dinner in Gilbert. The Backyard Mexican is going to cook the most amazing Mexican Food and a portion of the proceeds will be given to: Bras For A Cause. Visit the web site often. I have the link on the side of my blog. We will be posting all our Auctions/Fundraiser/Bake Sales etc. for you to help if you want!




What a Great time to be able to raise money for Breast Cancer. We have wonderful access to Internet, facebook, and Blogs that only make raising money for a CuRe even easier!



xoxo












1 comment:

Owen said...

so jealous....wish i could be there with you