Monday, February 28, 2011

I'm Going to Walk 60 miles....November 2011

Remember this? Remember when I was the 1 in 8 diagnosed with Breast Cancer? Please Help Me! I've decided to give back!


READERS FIND IT IN YOUR HEART TO DONATE TO THIS CAUSE SO I CAN WALK 60 Miles FOR A CURE:




I'm a Mother, a Wife and a Breast Cancer Survivor. I was diagnosed with this disease in November 2008 I was 37. Since then I have had 9 surgeries and gone through Chemotherapy and Radiation. Many ups and downs with this experience. I have decided to walk 60 miles in San Diego Ca in November 2011 to raise awareness and help cure this disease.

In order for me to participate I will be asking my friends and family to help me raise
$ 2,300 dollars. I know it sounds like a lot. I was a little nervous about committing to this. However, I feel very strong that I need to give back to this cure. It's because of the current research that has been done now … I am ALIVE. Without my doctors, nurses and the medical profession I really do not know what I would have done. I will begin to ask each of you for your help. I will begin training in March. I will keep you all posted.


If you choose to donate this is where your money could go!

$35 (The cost of patient transportation to a treatment session.)

$60 (Supporting me 3-Day walker for MY 60-mile journey.)

$120 (The cost of a life-saving mammogram.)

$250 (There are 2.5 million breast cancer survivors in America.)

$585 (The average 3-Day walker will walk 585 miles while training.)

$1150 (Get your 3-Day walker halfway to their fundraising goal.)

You can donate ANY amount it doesn't matter! All that matters is that I raise 2300 so I can go!




Go to my donation page or the 3 day icon on my blog
Love you all...

No comments: