Saturday, November 6, 2010

Our Halloween with the Fam...

This is me, Cole my nephew (Vampire) Ethen (Werewolf).

Maya the Black kitty cat and Grant my nephew the Dinosaur


Here is my little Drake the Ninja with Cole



Logan my niece and Maya the kitty...




We hung out with my brother Matt and his family this year for Halloween. We had a great time. They are in there new home so the kids were so excited to scope out the new neighborhood and get as much candy as they could. It worked. In my years of Trick or Treating never did I get as much candy as these kids did. Maya and my Nephew Grant got HUGE Giant Size Hersey Bars! Is that normal? Couldn't believe it~! Great times, Its so nice to feel healthy and have the energy to keep up with these kiddos! Loved being with them this year... Great Times.

No comments: