Sunday, January 31, 2010

I'm doing much better this week!


This is my back! It might be a little to much for ya but the REALITY is when you need a new breast this is one way they can make one. As I have said before they took muscle/fat/skin from my back and moved it to the front to make a new one... Not the best but a lot better then what I had... I have a lot of skin/blood flow under my arm which make it quite large in time it MIGHT subside you can see that at the top of the scar.


These last few weeks for me have been a bit challenging. For one thing I'm back to my schedule of driving kids, picking up kids, and the rest of Mommy things. All these things require me to use my right arm/shoulder. I never realized that tying a shoe requires me to use my shoulder blade and back! So I took up a little Yoga at home and have seen such improvement. I can actually reach to scratch the back of my head. I have had serious bed head and wearing lots of headbands.


HOWEVER I'm doing much better this week...




I don't have to take pain pills

I can lay on my back without pain

I can wipe the counters in the kitchen



I can hang up the kids clothes



I can stand for longer then 10 minutes and not feel worn out!!!




Life is good.. I just need to keep reminding myself~








1 comment:

Lindsay said...

That is wonderful! Here's to happy healing. Keep up the good work. :)