Friday, January 15, 2010

2009 Christmas Rewind Finally!!!!




This past Christmas eve we got together with my brother and sisters family. We had a great time with the children and enjoyed the magic in their eyes...My sister in law read the Christmas Story. We had a gift exchange(the kids drew names) and played a few games... Too fun!!!


Me and my sis! Just Love Her So!









Maya opening up her 1st gift. Her Nannie and papa got her a pink bike!












Kids opening up presents I just loved their excitement....













Drake got a New York Yankees backpack!





We took the kids and cousins to see Alvin and the Chipmunks opening night too fun!


Everyone waiting for the movie to start. My brother Matt and his wife Denise met us there which made the night even more enjoyable.




Here are my boys and my nephew Cole making Ginger Bread Huts! I could not for the life of me make them look Magical like they do in pictures!!!!


Maya just wanting me to take a picture of her. She insisted I do!
This past year was beyond challenging. How happy I was to be able to feel healthy this Christmas Season and enjoy every moment...

No comments: