Friday, January 8, 2010

Drains Drains Go Away!!!


Update for the week. Went to see the doctor this past Monday. One drain attached to my back where the skin and muscle was taken had no fluid in the drain so they told me to come in that morning and it could be removed. I get to the doctors office and she began to remove the drain and a huge gush began to come out. Apparently I had a clot and so that is why there was no drainage. She began to press on my back to get as much fluid out as she could . Can I say
"painful" she said this will have to be done everyday. So I have had to go back to the doctors office everyday to have this procedure done which is not fun and hurts sooo bad. The other drains are Still IN because I'm still collecting a lot of fluid. I am Beginning to feel a lot of the results where the muscle was removed. I feel like I've been hit with a bat! So for now it's doctor visits with a drain attached to me for a while. I'm trying to take it day by day. It is so hard to keep telling my kids "please don't climb on me I hurt!"




Quick update.. for now... Kisses...

2 comments:

Christy said...

Glad to hear you're still truckin on. XO

Lonni said...

You are still my hero. Miss Grace under stress! Sending lots of love to AZ. Hang in there.
L