Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Surgery Date Set, 2nd Set of Tests Cancer Free!

I spoke with a nurse today to go over my surgery date for Monday Dec 28th. She asked me if I was excited! I thought for a second yeah, kinda, no not really.... Then she said Oh its more than just and implant surgery thats why it's over 6 hours. I thought don't remind me.... But anyways it's set for 5:30 am for me to arrive. Oh what Fun.... I will keep in touch.... Text me if you want I'd love to hear from any of you..... 602 625-8124 Even if I'm a little High I'll still enjoy texting...

Also, I met with my oncologist Thursday... So far so good! Cancer Free in Breast Area, and Pelvis. I did have to have an ultrasound today to look at the ovaries one more time to get a closer look. Better safe than sorry. So I'm up to my ears in co pays so hopefully I'll get a little break from doctors for a while since all looks good!

Love you guys...

No comments: