Monday, December 14, 2009

Back to Doctor Appointments...

Here I go again! Not Complaining! It's for my own good... I need to continue following up with the doc's so that I can stay cancer free and get this breast issue over with!



Today I had a FULL BODY CAT SCAN... I had to begin drinking 2 24 oz bottles at 7:30 am. It made me feel so sick. I just started remembering how I felt during chemo treatments and I could hardly get threw the day with out crying. The scan took about 30 minutes . I will know the results Thursday.



Tomorrow I go to the Reconstruction Doctor. We will go over the "plan" take the before pictures, go over the incision that will be done on each side of the breast as well as the incision from my back. Huh.. Not Fun..

Then Thursday I will meet with my Oncologist go over my lab work and Cat Scan Results.

Wish Me Luck!

3 comments:

Owen said...

I was just thinking about texting you to see how your day went today and your 44 ouncer of "berry barf" tasted this morning.....apparently worse than you thought. We're here for whatever you need on this next part of your journey.

Christine said...

Good luck Elizabeth! I sincerely hope everything goes smoothly for you. You've been through so much already, it's hard to believe there's more to go but you are the stongest woman I know and if there's anyone who can get through this with amazing grace and strength, it you!

melissa said...

Good luck-I hope the process is over as quick and painless as possible. You're always in our prayers. Even our girls pray for Aunt Libby every night! Love you!