Monday, October 12, 2009

I Did The RACE FOR THE CURE!

Great Experience! Thousands of people just an amazing site! Cant believe I was able to do this...Within one year after several surgeries, chemo, radiation, 20 hyperbaric treatments here I am! It was pretty emotional.

This is me and Charlene. We are both survivors! We were able to walk together. Our dear friend Monda joined us too!






My 2 nephews and niece before the race. Ethen just had to participate! His sign says in honor of my mommy!



My dad, Brother in law Nick, Sister in law Denise and their children




My sister Leslie and my brother Matthew joined me in the walk




This is me, Ethen and my sweet nephew Cole after walking



Little Drake waiting for me to be finished with the 1 mile walk...He missed me!







Mitch, My Mom, Drake and Maya cheering me on.










I DID IT!!!
































































8 comments:

Owen said...

Wow. You made me cry just looking at the pictures. Congratulations Elizabeth!

melissa said...

What an awesome experience- you should feel so proud! I wish we could've been their to share it with you guys! Congratulations!

Christy said...

Super cool. Congrats.

Kristen said...

Isn't it sooo cool to do that? I loved the experience I had last year and doing it again this Halloween. So emotional. I bet even more for you. So glad you could do it!

Christine said...

Congratulations Elizabeth! What a great feeling, huh? I'm so happy you were able to do it!

laurakrummenacher said...

So awesome Elizabeth! I got chills looking at all the pictures. I'm so happy for you!

Lonni said...

I told you before and I'll tell you again-- you are my hero. I got emotional watching your triumphant race!!! I'm so proud! You know you rock!

PS. LOVE the framed antique car picture you sent me for Kean's room. I love you!

Lonni said...

I told you before and I'll tell you again-- you are my hero. I got emotional watching your triumphant race!!! I'm so proud! You know you rock!

PS. LOVE the framed antique car picture you sent me for Kean's room. I love you!