Tuesday, September 29, 2009

I have Desire!

It's amazing now that I feel good I have a desire to do things. For example taking pictures!!! For months my desire to do anything was gone. I had very little excitement in anything. This past week I decided to start taking pictures of my family so that I can remember Good Times! It's so nice to feel good!!!




Here is Maya 21/2 not wanting me to get a picture of her... Isn't she so cute?



Ethen didnt want a picture either before soccer practice but he sure is a sweet kid!





My boys at the Cardinals vs. Colts game last week. No we are not fans of the AZ Cardinals! The Boys are in LOVE with Peyton Manning!







Me and Mitch. Love this Guy!
















This is Drake. He just had to wear his new Halloween Shirt and begged me to spray his Hair Blue. Months ago I would have said NO I don't feel like it but I actually got into making him a full Mohawk!!!

My Desire is Back...
I love my kids!!!!






















2 comments:

Christy said...

SOOOO happy for you.

Kristen said...

Loved the pics! Soooo cute. I'm doing race for the cure here on the 31st. They're having a costume contest since it's Halloween. We're thining of dressing up as boobs with a nipple piercing with the pink ribbon hanging from it. What do you think? :)