Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween Memories.....All the things We did...

This is a recap of our Halloween activities...I was able to really enjoy them this year.
Here is Sweet Maya....She loved getting dressed up for Halloween 2009



Trying to get a picture of them facing the camera was impossible!








Ethen the Vampire~~ Drake Harry Potter




On Halloween Morning the boys had soccer games... Here is Me and Maya at the games....





















Ethen after playing so hard... He was not happy to get a picture. Way to tired.





My boys wanted to spray there hair blue & white for the team colors!

Both boys scored 3 goals!!! Excellent players.






































They were so proud of what they did! Carving the Pumpkins was quite a site...








This year we decided to get a head start on carving
pumpkins the week before Halloween. We had so much fun carving them. As I was patiently helping the kids I found myself saying "now remember this time last year you didn't get to do this!" So it helped me keep things in perspective and not be so impatient with them. (Even when the pumpkin mess was about all I could take!!!!) Good Memories, Good Times. So Thankful to the Lord that I am able to witness these memories....Life will never be the same for me. Again my life was spared for these special times. Love you all!













2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great costumes. Glad you had a great Halloween!

Kristen said...

The kids are adorable. Love the costumes. So glad you got to enjoy it this year. Life has a crazy way of reminding us of what's important, huh? YOU are important to me. I LOVE YOU!!!!