Saturday, September 26, 2009

My 1st Year Cancerversary!





This time last year I was given the news.... "You have Cancer!" My life would never be the same again. Not only Physically but Mentally. However, I believe I beat the Beast! I can not express the bitter sweet emotions I have. Would I like to go down this road again? No! But I have to say I feel so blessed in other ways for going through this Journey. Kinda sounds weird I know but I am blessed with LIFE! I wake up in the morning and actually am happy for the day (until my kids wear me out!). I can't express how grateful I am for health and energy. Not a day goes by that I don't think about how lucky I am.



Who would ever have thought I'd be so healthy to do the RACE FOR THE CURE as a survivor in Phoenix Arizona on October 11th! What A Miracle! I truly Love YOU all....

4 comments:

Owen said...

Bravo Elizabeth! You are a fighter.

Curt, Charlene, Luke, Ty, Jake and Chase said...

You have come a long way in just one year. You are amazing and I'm so proud of you :)

I am also really looking forward to doing the Race next month with you!!

Love ya!

melissa said...

Go Libby, I'm so proud of you! You amaze me with your strength. I am definitely doing the race for the cure in Boise next year- in your honor!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on all you have conquered and achieved this year!