Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Whoooo Drake's In School!




























Thought September 2nd would never come! This has been such an exciting time for Drake and mixed emotions for me. Today was his 1st day of preschool. As you can see he had to wear his socks all the way up & a sweat band which he says "gives him power!" This is Drake's style that I try not mess with.... It started out a little ruff. He begged me not to leave & said that the kids were to loud. (imagine that... too loud!) He just could not handle the departure of his mother but after 30 minutes I left and he ended up having a good day with Mrs. Lisa his preschool teacher. Great Job Drake for sticking it out!

1 comment:

Amy Sue said...

I'm so glad to see your blog! What fun pictures. Isn't it so weird to only have one at home? I had a hard time at first, but I have to say, I'm enjoying my 3 hours twice a week. Thanks for sharing!