Friday, September 26, 2008

FRIENDS.....& FAMILY.... Can't live with out them!

I just felt like I needed to express my feelings now before I forget how good I feel! Within the last couple of days I got some "not so good news" about myself and before I knew it I was overwhelmed with the amount of kindness that has been shown. Just the simple chats and phone calls by all of you are too amazing. Sometimes this is a good way of realizing what is most important in life and that is ... Our Family & Friends.

So I again wanted to say "Thanks" to all of you ...brothers, sister, mom, dad, friends, friends, friends and friends. (Those who have left notes, dropped by to give me exactly what I needed a 44 oz diet Dr. pepper. always is a plus!) Here's to you! You all are the best!

All my love,

5 comments:

Kristen said...

I'm glad you're feeling the love because we love you tons and tons!

laurakrummenacher said...

Kristen called me immediately wondering what in the world she could do to help you. I am so sorry that you have to go through this! I would love to help out with the kids if you need it for any appointments. I know you have lots of friends and family near you but just in case, call me whenever, I'll make it work. If you don't have my cell, check with Kris for it. You are in our thoughts and prayers!

Melissa and Trevor said...

I love you Elizabeth! I will bring you drinks from circle K any time! The boys are excited to have Drake and Ethan over on Monday. Plese call anytime you need anything.

Pocketful of Posh Boutique said...

Thinking of you. Let me know if you need anything.

Amy Sue said...

I love you. I'm praying for you. Let me know if I can do ANYTHING to help. We'll talk soon.