Friday, August 8, 2008

Franklin Came To Visit!




Tonight the boys got to see a long lost friend. Franklin who use to stop by the house last summer has decided to say hello. I guess it is the Arizona Monsoon with Arizona Humidity that brings him by to catch some food. Drake keeps saying how sad he is because Franklin is without his Mom & Dad. (He is still at that age where he actually worries about mom & dad). Anyways, this is what I got to do on a Friday night. Every few minutes checking on the frog who decided to visit us!

4 comments:

Owen said...

NEAT! Victoria told me that there were a whole bunch of little tiny frogs in the grass at school today (and she accidentally stepped on a couple)! Whoops! I'm sure that none of them were related to Franklin though!

sarah said...

What a perfect little friend for your boys! We had a frog come to visit our house and when it jumped towards us - Mia and I screamed. One day I'll get used to gross things.

Melissa and Trevor said...

so cute! We have had many friends at our house too! Don't you love boys?

jana said...

YAY!!! I'm so glad to see you blogging! I'm totally adding you to mine! What an adorable group you have...seriously!