Sunday, August 3, 2008

Baby Grant's Day!




Today, We had the privilege to spend the day with my sister Leslie and her family. Grant was blessed in their church. It was a beautiful blessing given by his father Nick Miller. Grant was cute as a button! After the service we went back to my sister's home and had a nice lunch with my parents, Matthew & Denise. Mitch and I were so relaxed that we could not get ourselves to leave... The kids played nonstop and we enjoyed watching Maya try to feed Grant his bottle. What a good little mother she is going to be. Congratulations Grant! We love you! Welcome to the World!

2 comments:

Owen said...

I can't believe how much he looks like Cole!! What a cutie! Glad you had a legitamite excuse for leaving me alone in the hall at church with no one to talk to yesterday!! :)

Melissa and Trevor said...

I was wondering where you were at church, it seems like we have not seen each other for a long time. However, our husbands have not had that problem and even keep kids out until 9:30 on school nights!!!!