Monday, August 25, 2008

20 Years! Where Did They Go!
















This past weekend I got to fly back to Washington D.C. to attend my 20th High School Reunion. I farmed out the children... Packed my bags... and flew out for a 4 day weekend.

If you think about it 20 years was actually a long time ago.... I'm in denial that 20 years have come and gone.

High School... I have a memory of my last days ... I'm here to say that the memory is only a memory... I felt like I was in a twilight zone! With 80's music playing in the background... Home Town of Waldorf, MD still looking the same... and my classmates... well lets just say..."we all change"!Wow... What an experience! I had a blast seeing old friends and trying to remember who some of them were.
As you can see my classmates just might have had a hard time remembering me as well.
Here's to the 80's! Big Hair & Blue Eye Shadow. These were good times!

7 comments:

melissa said...

Ok Libby-Mitch was right your blog is so good! I'm impressed! You've inspired me to get going again on my blog! I'll let you know when I update it.
And your kids are sooooo cute! Maya has changed so much- she's a little girl now!
I'm so excited that you blog now-it's so fun to see pictures of the kids and know what you're up to!
Love you guys! Melissa

Owen said...

Libby??? WOW!! That was some hair!! Beyond the hair though, you look the same (young)!! I know there has to be more pics of this BIG event!! Get em on here!!

jana said...

Girl, you're still a hottie, thank goodness for the flat iron huh?! LOL. You still look great and you still ARE great. It's fun to catch up with old friends. I bet you had a blast!

Em said...

E,
What "cool looking chick you were in high school!"

I just took a look through the other post and loved seeing Maya with her beautiful hair and smile before and after chocolate!

sarah said...

I love the pic! I went to High school in the 90's - so my hair never got that big.
I can't wait to hear all the details - you know "My old boyfriend has been divorced 8 times", and "The Prom Queen is fat". That's one of the best parts about the reunion.

Pocketful of Posh Boutique said...

It's always nice to see what all has changed in 20 yrs. Thank goodness the hairstyles have. I am too a girl of the 80's. I have my 25 year reunion next summer. Yikes.

Christy said...

All these years and I've never seen the big hair pictures like Heidi and I had in school. Hope all is well with the Kidos, Chase says Hi to Ethen.