Saturday, March 19, 2011

B-E-A-U-TIFUL

I'm really trying hard to be consistent with my running and walking for the 3 day. It is so hard for me because I sometimes like to find other things to do with my time. However, I decided when I'm out running I will look for things around me that are BEAUTIFUL to me... A good way to keep me going. So this week this is what I found.
Its amazing how many things I could find.

My shadow followed me the whole run around my neighborhood.



On my way back from running I was outside and saw this gecko on my house. I Never use to pay much attention to these little critters but thought wow!! he's a cutie...

I run this 3 mile strip quite often and on my way back thought this view was breathtaking to me. See that mountain in the background? That's called the San Tan Mountains. That's how far I live from this picture... Go Me!


I'm so happy to be healthy enough to take care of myself. Running clears the fogginess in my head (from that Tamoxifen).
Next week the P E T scan.
Results: TBA
xoxo
Please friends think about donating to my 3day Walk in November...I'm at 36% funded. I have some amazing friends...



No comments: