Sunday, December 12, 2010

How Did I Do It?????


Last week I had to meet with my Oncologist. Not a stressful appointment just a check up and to schedule another PET Scan in a month. I can't believe 6 months has almost gone by and I'm due for another one. (Oh insurance don't give me issues!)
I will put that stress aside for another month or so.
However, When I was there I walked by the Oxygen Therapy Office that I used to go to 5 days a week for 6 weeks and started thinking How in the World did I have the will to go into that place for so long!? It's just amazing how when you need to survive and continue to live you will do what you have to do. Today, I feel like their is no way I could relive that experience but I know you do what you have to do when your in that situation.
Overall my health is good. I have another surgery scheduled this month. Fun Fun!! Hoping this is it.... No more under the knife... Cancer sure does cause so many issues doesn't it?
I'll keep you posted.
Love to everyone who loves me!

2 comments:

Curt, Charlene, Luke, Ty, Jake and Chase said...

It's amazing how, when you're in the moment, you find the strength to push forward. I've wondered the same thing, looking back, how did I do that?

I'm so happy that you are doing so well and that I have you as my friend!

Owen said...

You always amaze me what you are capable of :)