Sunday, August 30, 2009

I'm so Honored



This shirt was sent to me by my friend Blair who participated in the Race for the Cure in Washington D.C. in honor of ME!!!



A few months ago my dear friend Blair(on the left) said he wanted to participate in the RACE FOR THE CURE in support of me! I felt so honored and couldn't believe he had the energy to RAISE the money, FORM a TEAM and actually show up on a raining SUNDAY Morning and do the race! The team goal (Team Name: "Bras 4 the Cause") was to raise $1,000. They actually raised a total of $2,490! The story behind why he wanted to do the race this is so touching to me. Blair has a soft spot in my heart. I just LOVE this Guy! I just had to blog about this experience so I wont forget how this has made me feel. Thank You my sweet friends....Blair, Holly and Luis!!! I love you all.

No comments: