Thursday, October 4, 2012

Four Years~ JUST Breathe...



 Cancerversary 4 years!  I still don't know how to feel about celebrating!!! The day that I got that dreaded  phone call "My life will be on hold for a while" crushed me into pieces.

( I was driving home with my 3 little ones in the car.  I had to pull over and  get my thoughts together for a minute!)

So I guess I  am celebrating that I am still alive and healthy... I am still in remission,  no signs of cancer. I'm still here to be a wife & a mommy!

So with October being Breast Cancer Awareness Month I would like to encourage my friends and family to be aware of things that don't feel quite right either in your heart or something physically!

For me it was a feeling I had.  I went with that intuition and it saved my life!  So everyday I Just Breathe and try to be happy and thankful.

xoxo

No comments: