Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Thinking about the 4th of July

Lately I have been trying to remember what I did the last few years on the 4th of July  I realized that 3 years ago I was:

  1. Finishing my treatments
  2. Growing Out my hair
  3. Starting Tamoxifen
  4. Trying to be a mommy again
  5. Learning to deal with my reconstruction gone bad



That feels like 100 years ago! I had to count back several times.  Couldn't believe it!   3 years has gone by... Many challenges still come in my life but this one is behind me.  This picture brings back memories of very dark days for me.  Those feelings are gone now.  I'm so grateful they are.  It's one of the things I hate most about cancer those dark days...


I hope to enjoy my 4th with Special Friends and Family this year with many Bright Days ahead.

xoxo


1 comment:

KJ's Perspective Take 2 said...

Sounds like a great plan. Enjoy.