Saturday, November 26, 2011

So Very Thankful





3 years ago a large needle was placed in my breast and cells were sucked out.



The results Breast Cancer. Surgeon felt that it had not spread to lymph nodes.



Cells sent to pathology during my surgery to remove my breast.



Results= Positive=5 lymph nodes affected. Surgeon was wrong.



Today I am here to say how Truly Thankful I am for my life!



I walked last week 60 hard miles with hard terrain, rain and a sprang ankle.




Worth every step. I never stopped and I had great support from my team and friends who cheered me on the entire time.




So much to say and I will post soon.




But for today I am Thankful.



3day tbc

2 comments:

KJ's Perspective Take 2 said...

Congratulations on all your accomplishments!

Pocketful of Posh Boutique said...

I loved being there with you. I really wish you would of let me make you a balloon animal. Hehe.xoxo