Saturday, October 1, 2011

Update on Maya Girl

Ethen helped Maya make a princess crown...







Maya's cousin Logan playing playdough with her...













It will be 2 weeks this Monday that Maya had her 1st surgery on her left hip. I'm happy to say she is off Pain Meds and is tolerating the discomfort amazingly. She is in a wheel chair and sleeps with me because I have to move her a lot to get her comfortable.






We are so blessed at her remarkable recovery. We will meet with the


Orthopedic Doctor this week. I'm hoping for some great feedback. It's not easy but, I feel a little more a peace that we can go through this again in the upcoming months. I have to say that my friends and family have been so good to Maya. They all love her so much and check on us continually. I love you all I will keep you posted soon!






PS... I had 2 friends donate last week! I only need 135.00 so I can walk.... Remember... I had Stage 3b Breast Cancer. I am alive because of the research that has been done and the medical attention I recieved. That is why I am walking 60 miles in 7 weeks blisters and all! Donate Donate Donate PLEASE!!!!

No comments: